Good morning folks! I only have a quick moment to post a bleary-eyed note. I am almost ready to walk out the door to catch my flight. Just like most good scientists, I procrastinated over the holidays and had to get up very very early this morning to get all the equipment ready to go. I have a suitcase full of video and camera equipment and a duffle bag of scuba diving gear. The rest of my scientific equipment is being driven to Florida and I will meet up with it today. I will try to post some fun pictures of loading the boat very soon to give you an idea of just how much gear we have to take with us. I'll give you a hint while you wait...we usually have an entire truck full! Yipes!
More soon!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment