exploration station
get up! get out! explore!
About Me
Bekah Shepard
Hi! I am a Geobiologist and I would like to share some of the excitement of scientific exploration with you! Check this page often to follow along on my newest adventures...
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(25)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(17)
►
2006
(24)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(13)
▼
2005
(2)
▼
October
(2)
Just to demonstrate that I can post pictures....
Welcome!
Other Antarctic Blogs
DawnInAntarctica
Antarctica Websites
Dry Valleys Long Term Ecological Research Station
US Antarctic Program
McMurdo Webcam
McMurdo Station
Monday, October 10, 2005
Just to demonstrate that I can post pictures....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment