Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 13 8:29 AM EST

I missed blogging yesterday because I spent all morning in the lab, took a 4 hour nap in the afternoon, and went back to the lab in the evening. I had an allergic reaction to something and needed to sleep it off. I have no idea what got me, but I pulled through.  We are getting a bit frantic around here. This is our last full day on the island, and we still have loads of samples to work up. We will start loading the ship with our gear tomorrow in the middle of the day, and we can’t even think about packing until all the data is collected. Field trips always go super fast! There is so much that you want to get done and never enough time to do it all! I know some folks asked about what the other scientists on the trip do, and I haven’t forgotten about the question! I will get some imput from them on the ship on the way back to Florida. Right now, everyone is going a little crazy! More soon….

No comments: