Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Last Minute Craziness!

Sorry that I have posted for a few days! We are getting ready to set off for Snow School, in which they will teach us how to live and work out in the harsh Antarctica climate. It will be my first night to sleep out on the ice. Brrrr.... I'll let you know how it went as soon as we get back!

The reason for my lack of posting is that we are flying out to our field site on Monday! Because we have Snow School, we have spent the last 48 hours trying to get all of our gear and food ready to go out into the field. Phew - what a huge job! I have stories to tell, but have not had time to write them down. So this blog is just a carrot - I promise to have new stories up in the next few days!

In the meantime, think warm thoughts while I am out camping in the snow!

No comments: